Chilled Eggplant with Garlic Sauce.
You can have Chilled Eggplant with Garlic Sauce using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chilled Eggplant with Garlic Sauce
- You need 3 of Oriental eggplant.
- You need 1 tbsp of Minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Chopped coriander.
- You need 1-2 of Chili pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of spSoy sauce paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of Sesame oil.
Chilled Eggplant with Garlic Sauce step by step
- Cut eggplant into 10cm segments, mince garlic, chop coriander and chili pepper. (if you don't like too spicy, can remove the seeds of chili pepper).
- Sauce: 2 tbsp soy sauce paste, 1 tsp sugar, 2 tsp sesame oil, 1 tbsp minced garlic, 1/2 tbsp chopped chili pepper, 2 tbsp chopped coriander..
- Pour eggplant into unheated pan, add 1 tbsp oil and 100 ml water. Roll them, make sure every eggplant segments coated with oil and water..
- Cover the lid, and cover the hole of the lid with towel..
- Turn on the heat, cook for about 4 minutes over high heat.(don't open the lid to avoid discoloration of the eggplant..
- After 4 minutes, remove the eggplant into cold or iced water immediately. Then transfer to a serving plate, chill for 30 minutes..
- Before serving, add garlic sauce on top..