You can cook Eggplant lasagna using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggplant lasagna
- Prepare 1 of x-large eggplant of 2 medium ones sliced into thin rounds.
- Prepare 3 of eggs scrambled. 2 for eggplant dip and 1 for meat mixture.
- You need of Italian bread crumbs.
- It’s 2 lbs of ground turkey seasoned with S&P, browned, drained, and cooled.
- Prepare 2 lbs of low fat ricotta.
- You need 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 quart of homemade pasta sauce.
- It’s 2 cups of low fat mozzarella shredded.
- It’s 1 handful of fresh basil, 1 tsp dried oregano, and Parmesan cheese if you want.
- It’s of Salt and pepper ingredients as you go.
Eggplant lasagna step by step
- Brown the 2 lbs of ground turkey with S&P, and drain. Cool then add ricotta, 1 scrambled egg, and about 1/3 of the pasta sauce. Add herbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Cook egg dipped and breaded eggplant on greased sheet for 25 min. You should have 3 pan fills of eggplant to layer once done. Bake eggplant on 425 until golden..
- Layer eggplant, ricotta mixture, a little sauce and continue to layer. You should have 3 eggplant layers and 2 ricotta layers..
- Top with mozzarella cheese and bake for 1 hour at 375. Enjoy!.