You can cook Fried Eggplant using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried Eggplant
- Prepare 2 large of Eggplants.
- Prepare 1 cup of Louisiana Fish Fry.
- It’s 2 large of Egg.
- You need 1/4 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1 of Vegetable Oil.
Fried Eggplant step by step
- Wash and slice your eggplants and set aside. Heat cooking oil to approximately 370°F..
- Whisk eggs and milk together in a shallow dish. Place fish fry in a separate shallow container..
- Dip eggplant slices in the egg/milk mixture then into fish fry to coat. Place coated eggplant in the hot cooking oil until golden brown. Drain on paper towels to absorb excess oil. Enjoy!.