Eggplant Oyster Sauce Stir Fry.
You can have Eggplant Oyster Sauce Stir Fry using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggplant Oyster Sauce Stir Fry
- It’s 2 of (around 1 lbs) medium Chinese eggplants, cut into long sticks of about 2 inches (5cm).
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 8 cloves of shallots, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 inches (5 cm) of ginger, finely minced or grated.
- It’s 5 of bird eye chili peppers, sliced(optional).
- You need 2 of medium tomatoes, cut into small wedges.
- You need 4 of green onions, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 3/4 tsp of salt or to taste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
- Prepare 200 ml of water.
Eggplant Oyster Sauce Stir Fry instructions
- Place eggplants in a large bowl of salt water. Place a lid on top to keep the eggplants underwater for 30 minutes to 1 hour. Drain and pat dry..
- Heat the vegetable oil in a pan over medium high heat..
- Sauté garlic, shallots, and ginger until fragrant..
- Add eggplants. Cook until they’re soft..
- Season with oyster sauce, salt, and pepper. Stir to mix well..
- Add water. Keep cooking until the water is boiling..
- Add tomatoes wedges and bird eye chili peppers (if you use some). Keep stirring..
- Add green onions. Mix well once again. Remove from the heat..
- Serve hot over steamed white rice! Yum! 😋.