You can have Turkey chili using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turkey chili
- It’s 3 pounds of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 pound of Hot turkey Italian sausage.
- Prepare 6 of bell peppers.
- It’s 2 of large onions.
- You need 1 of garlic bulb.
- You need 3-4 of chili season packages(McCormick's).
- You need 32 oz of can dice tomato.
- You need 2-3 (16 oz) of can dark kidney beans.
Turkey chili step by step
- Dice bell peppers and onions and place them in a very large pot with 3 tablespoons of olive oil. Cook on medium heat, when green peppers soften up add your garlic. I chop my garlic into small pieces. At the same time in a large skillet or pot, cook ground turkey and turkey Italian sausage until meat is brown..
- Mix your chili season packages to turkey meat. Don't drain the juices from cooked meat..
- Add turkey meat to bell peppers and onions. Add tomatoes and beans. Do not drain the juice from the beans or tomatoes. Stir well and let simmer for 10 minutes..
- Serve it on top of nacho chips with cheese. Or the traditional way inside of a bowl..