Eggplant and Minced meat in choco-tomatoe sauce. An incredibly aromatic eggplant stew in garlic tomato sauce, a vegan eggplant recipe that you will make over and over again. Romanians like stews, we can pretty much stew anything, I don't think there is any vegetable sort or meat cut that hasn't been stewed at. Learn how to make Baked Eggplant with Mushroom-and-Tomato Sauce.
This flavorful, spicy eggplant with minced meat recipe is simple and Add eggplant and stock; simmer until sauce is reduced. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Transfer to a platter and serve hot. You can cook Eggplant and Minced meat in choco-tomatoe sauce using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggplant and Minced meat in choco-tomatoe sauce
- Prepare 1 of eggplant.
- It’s 1/4 bar of pear taste black chocolate.
- It’s 100 g of minced meat of your choice.
- You need 50 g of tomatoe sauce (natural, spiceless).
- Prepare of Little lemon zest and juice.
- Prepare of Little oil.
- Prepare of Vegetable soup stock or hot water mixed with different masala.
This simple Eggplant and Tomato Sauce is delicious, made with diced eggplant stewed in tomatoes and garlic. Eggplants, also known as aubergines, belong to the nightshade family of plants and are used in many Italian dishes. While the eggplant are roasting, prepare the meat sauce. Add the ground beef and olive oil to a sauce pot and cook over medium heat until the meat has browned.
Eggplant and Minced meat in choco-tomatoe sauce step by step
- Fry the cubed eggplant and minced meat with little salt on little oil. Add gradually some vegetable stock or masala water and stir often. Add a little tomatoe sauce and chocolate..
Place some meat filling onto a slice of eggplant and roll over. This tomato sauce though… this stuff is pretty sophisticated and special. There's green peppers in there, and onions and garlic and worcestershire Dang girl! You are speaking my food love language! I don't need any meat for dinner if I can have these saucy things!