Layered Turkey Casserole.
You can cook Layered Turkey Casserole using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Layered Turkey Casserole
- Prepare 8 slices of white bread.
- It’s 4 cups of shredded cooked turkey.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of butter, divided.
- Prepare 8 oz of canned mushrooms, drained.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 4 oz of sliced cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 6 oz of sliced monterrey jack/colby.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of soy milk (or milk of your choice).
- It’s 1 can (10.75 oz) of cream of chicken.
- Prepare 1 can (10.75 oz) of cream of mushroom.
- It’s 3 of eggs, beaten (or equivalent of egg substitute).
- It’s 2/3 cup of bread crumbs.
Layered Turkey Casserole instructions
- Spray a 13×9 baking dish. Arrange bread slices in prepared baking dish. Sprinkle turkey over bread..
- Melt 2 tbsp butter in medium skillet. Cook mushrooms in butter for 5 minutes. Spoon over turkey..
- Spread mayonnaise over top of mushrooms. Arrange cheese on top of mayonnaise..
- Combine milk, cream of chicken, cream of mushroom, & eggs in a large bowl. Mix well. Pour on top of cheese. Chill civered for 3 hrs..
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Bake casserole for 1 1/4 hrs..
- Melt 3 tbsp of butter. Add bread crumbs & mix until well combined. Sprinkle over casserole. Bake for 15 minutes longer..