Beans and Rice w/ Smoked Turkey Wings.
You can have Beans and Rice w/ Smoked Turkey Wings using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beans and Rice w/ Smoked Turkey Wings
- It’s 1/2 Bag of Dry Beans.
- It’s 1 of Pk. Smoked Turkey Wings.
- You need of Rice.
- It’s of Bouillon Cube/ Stock.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Black Pepper.
- It’s of Onion Powder.
- You need of Garlic Salt.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 5 Cloves of Garlic.
- You need of Green Onion.
- Prepare of Jalapeño.
- It’s 3 of heaping Spoons Sofrito (Goya).
- You need 2 of pk. “Sazón” (Goya).
Beans and Rice w/ Smoked Turkey Wings step by step
- Soak beans overnight or even 24 hours in advance. Drain..
- Get some oil in a pot and let the jalapeño start to blister a little bit. Throw in the onion and garlic. Cook it down and toss in the turkey wings. Season the meat and vegetables at your discretion. There will be a lot of water, don’t be shy..
- Cover the turkey with about 10 cups of stock. Bring it to a boil and then reduce it to a simmer. Simmer for about 45 minutes..
- Add in the beans. Stir, simmer. Stir periodically for about 1 hr 15 mins. The turkey should be falling off the bones at this point..
- Serve with white rice and garnish with parsley..