Cheesy Eggplant casserole.
You can have Cheesy Eggplant casserole using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Eggplant casserole
- It’s 1 of eggplant.
- You need 1 of package cream cheese.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 packages of ritz crackers crushed.
- Prepare 8 oz of pepper jack cheese shredded.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
Cheesy Eggplant casserole step by step
- Boil cut eggplant for 15 minutes. Preheat oven to 350° Then drain well. Combine salt, pepper, garlic, cream cheese, eggs, 1/2 stick butter, and 4oz cheese together..
- Combine eggplant and mix then place in casserole dish. Then spread remaining butter, cheese, and crackers over the top..
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.