Battered french fried eggplant. French Fried eggplant makes a great appetizer. Quick frying in hot oil keeps eggplant from getting oil-soaked. Enjoy melitzanes tiganites as a side dish or, with other dishes, as a meze.
I love fried eggplant, but I haven't made it in a couple of years because I was taught to deep-fry the eggplant slices, and I try to avoid deep-frying our food. But I was really craving it tonight and found this very easy recipe here. After reading the reviews, I decided to try frying the eggplant in. You can cook Battered french fried eggplant using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Battered french fried eggplant
- It’s of batter.
- It’s 1 cup of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of baking soda.
- You need of spices.
- It’s 1 tbsp of seasoned salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s of eggplant.
- It’s 1 large of aubergine.
- Prepare of deep fry.
- You need 1 of enough oil to fry in.
This is so easy to make at home and much better than most restaurant versions. With our magic ingredient you will easily have perfect results every time! This recipe for Battered Eggplant makes a tasty side dish to any dinner entree. When a layer is completely covering the bottom, sprinkle.
Battered french fried eggplant instructions
- Peel the aubergine and cut into french fry shapes.
- Mix batter get the lumps out make like pancake batter likeness.
- Add spices to batter it will increase in size a bit and bubble.
- Coat the aubergine with batter set on parchment paper and put into freezer or refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Get oil hot and deep fry In small batches set onto paper towels to absorbe excess oil add kosher salt to taste if needed..
- Serve immediately hope you enjoy.
- This batter would be good on other vegetables to deep fry like squash, cauliflower, zucchini, zucchini blossoms, mushrooms and so on.
Farm Fresh Yummy Eggplant Fry Curry Ramadan Special Beguni Recipe Batter Fried Eggplant Village Food is our video topic. Slice potatoes into French fries, and place into cold water so they won't turn brown while you prepare the oil. Dip potato slices into the batter one at a time, and place in the hot oil so they are not touching at first. The fries must be placed into the skillet one at a time, or they will clump together. French-Fried Eggplant recipe: Try this French-Fried Eggplant recipe, or contribute your own.