Eggplant sauce. Stir sauce into the eggplant, making sure to evenly coat the eggplant. Cook until the sauce has thickened. Eggplant lovers, have I got a recipe for you!
Crispy sauteed Eggplant with Spicy Garlic Sauce is a beautifully rich dish that's perfect on steamed rice. This Eggplant recipe is a restaurant-style recipe. Eggplants, also known as aubergines, belong to the nightshade family of plants and are used in many Italian dishes. You can have Eggplant sauce using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggplant sauce
- You need 1 medium of eggplant.
- You need 1/2 of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 6 medium of tomatoes.
- You need 1 of red onion.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- You need of pepper.
- Prepare of oregano.
- Prepare of thymus.
They are nutrient dense and high in antioxidants. Eggplant with garlic sauce (Yuxiang eggplant, 鱼香茄子) is a relatively easy and extremely delicious home-cooked dish. However, it is very tricky to cook eggplant. In most cases, Chinese restaurants make this Chinese eggplant with garlic sauce dish by deep frying the eggplant, resulting in very tasty, soft eggplant, but also a very oily dish.
Eggplant sauce instructions
- Slice one eggplant into 3 pieces, pour olive oil and salt above. Place inside of heated 200° over for 30 minutes and 5 more minutes with grill on..
- Skin and slice 6 tomatoes, garlic piece and one red onion. Pour olive oil in pot, place onions inside. Once onion changed the color to opaque, put garlic and minute later the tomatoes..
- After 15 minutes on low fire, place already sliced eggplant, salt, pepper, oregano and thymus..
- Once ready place any salty white cheese and parmesan..
Eggplant is the star of vegetarian entrée. The aromatic sauce is flavored heavily with garlic and has just the right amount of Chinese five spice and chili oil. Szechuan eggplant is made with long thin eggplants these eggplants are sold in Asian markets How To Make Chinese Eggplant In Garlic Sauce. This hearty Eggplant Bolognese sauce has an incredible depth of flavor. The tomatoes, vegetables and herbs combine perfectly together to create a rich veggie Bolognese that will satisfy your taste buds.