Grilled Eggplant with Miso Paste.
You can have Grilled Eggplant with Miso Paste using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Eggplant with Miso Paste
- Prepare 1 of a little big eggplant (remove the stem, cut in half lengthwise, prick holes in a whole cut end of a eggplant with a fork.).
- It’s of *Miso sauce:*.
- It’s * 50g of white miso.
- It’s * 50 cc of mirin.
- It’s * 50 cc of sake.
- You need * 1~2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
Grilled Eggplant with Miso Paste step by step
- Put * marked ingredients in a pan, turn on the low fire and stir with a spatula constantly until the sauce becomes thick, for 3~4 mins..
- Heat the oil in a pan, cook the cut end of a eggplant over low heat until it becomes golden brown for about 3~4 mins. Turn the eggplant over and cook in the same way for about 3~4 mins..
- Put the miso sauce on the cut end of a eggplant, and grill with toaster oven until well browned..
- Top with shiso leaves. (optional).