Lemon, Butter Eggplant Casserole.
You can cook Lemon, Butter Eggplant Casserole using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon, Butter Eggplant Casserole
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 of large Aubergine eggplant.
- You need 4 cups of crushed butter crackers I used Club Crackers, brand.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 of large lemon.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of finely grated extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/3 cup of crushed butter crackers.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 12 ounces of evaporated milk.
Lemon, Butter Eggplant Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven 375 degrees fahrenheit.
- Peel and cube the eggplant put into an oven safe dish with the butter..
- Zest the lemon and add zest to eggplant with salt and garlic..
- Cover and simmer stirring often. Squeeze the lemon adding the juice without seeds to eggplant..
- Add crackers and stir well.
- Add sour cream then stir in..
- Add evaporated milk. Stir till its like a batter..
- Remove from the heat. Beat the two eggs and add..
- Stir in and add cheese on top..
- Add topping of crushed crackers and put into oven..
- Bake 30 minutes until done and browned..
- Let sit 7 minutes serve, I hope you enjoy!.