Eggplant and Bell Pepper Stir-Fry.
You can cook Eggplant and Bell Pepper Stir-Fry using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggplant and Bell Pepper Stir-Fry
- You need 3 of eggplants.
- You need 3 of bell peppers.
- You need 1 tsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
- You need 2 tsp of grated ginger.
Eggplant and Bell Pepper Stir-Fry instructions
- Cut the eggplants and bell peppers into chunks..
- Microwave the eggplants for 1.5 minutes. Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan and sauté the eggplant on medium high heat..
- Once the eggplant is browned, add the bell peppers and sauté for 1 more minute..
- Add the sesame oil, soy sauce and sesame seeds. Serve on individual plates and top with the grated ginger..