🍆 Fatteh eggplant. To assemble the Fatteh, spread the eggplant onto a large serving platter. TIP: you can easily prepare all the components for your eggplant fatteh in advance; even the day before, and just warm. This traditional dish takes less time and effort to make using our tomato and cream sauce.
It's a staple dish in events, and could be served as part of the hot appetizers or a main dish. Fatteh is a popular dish of the Levant and has many different variations using meat, vegetables, yogurt, spices etc all layered over. Roasted Eggplant dish with ground beef, pita chips and yogurt sauce bursting with flavors and Eggplant fatteh is a recipe that will take eggplants from average to amazing. You can cook 🍆 Fatteh eggplant using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 🍆 Fatteh eggplant
- You need 2 of eggplant 🍆.
- Prepare 2 of breads 🥟.
- Prepare 1 cup of yoghurt.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of group beef🥩.
- Prepare 1 of onion 🌰.
Suchen Sie nach eggplant fatteh-Stockbildern in HD und Millionen weiteren lizenzfreien Stockfotos, Illustrationen und Vektorgrafiken in der Shutterstock-Kollektion. Fatteh means "to crumble" in Arabic. Bread that is somewhat stale is crumbled, and layered with a variety of ingredients including a yogurt sauce, some dried or. This recipe for Eggplant Fatteh, a Middle Eastern casserole dish, features toasted pita bread, a spiced tomato sauce, and a lemony tahini topping. • Wash, peel and cut eggplants into slices or into big cubes. • Season with salt, put in a strainer Heat oil in pan and deep fry eggplants and set aside.
🍆 Fatteh eggplant step by step
- Cut the eggplant into small cubes and fry them in an air fryer after sprinkling a little olive oil and salt.
- Chop the meat, as well as the onions, while cooking them well and add salt and black pepper with the spices until soft.
- We take Pyrex and start by placing a layer of eggplant, then a layer of meat, as well as an eggplant layer and a layer of meat (the number of layers as desired) and the last layer is yoghurt after we put garlic with it.if you like you can sprinkle a Chopped almonds and Celery..
Sauce • Mix onions with minced meat and fry in pan. Take your tastebuds to the Middle East with @mattersofthebelly's mouth-watering Eggplant Fatteh. "This reminds me of many a loud family gathering, but using Mutti Polpa means a more intense, sweet. Learn how to make Delicious Eggplant Fatteh with Meat and Keshk , following these simple recipe steps. Now you can easily prepare and serve delicious dishes to your loved ones. eggplant fatteh. Ramadan recipes: Comforting eggplant fatteh by French-Lebanese chef Karim Haidar.