Rigatoni with Ground Turkey. In a saute pan, brown turkey meat until cooked through and set aside. Try this Rigatoni with Ground Turkey recipe, or contribute your own. Saute turkey; add onions, parsley, mushrooms, tomatoes and porcinis with their juice.
Put in a baking dish. turkey, as well as cutting most of the ingredients in half. I adapted the recipe to fit to the ingredients I had on hand, swapping out the ground pork for ground turkey, as well as cutting most of the ingredients in. Learn how to make Rigatoni with turkey sausage and kale & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. You can have Rigatoni with Ground Turkey using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rigatoni with Ground Turkey
- It’s 1 of large pack ground turkey (I used a 2.5 pound pack).
- It’s of Olive Oil (Enough to coat bottom of large pan).
- It’s of Onion, 1 large, chopped.
- You need of Green Pepper 1, chopped.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Black Pepper,.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Oregano.
- Prepare of Fresh Garlic, about 6, minced (I used garlic powder because I ran out of fresh garlic).
- It’s 1 teaspoon of dried Basil.
- Prepare 2 cans of diced tomatoes.
- You need 2 of small cans Hunts tomato sauce.
- You need 1 can of Small White Beans (undrained).
- It’s 2 teaspoons of white sugar.
- It’s 1 (16 ounce) of box of Rigatoni.
- It’s of Salt for boiling water.
- You need of Parmesan Cheese.
Cook rigatoni in salted water according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, remove sausage from casing and cook in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, breaking up sausage as it. Loaded Sweet Potatoes with Ground Turkey, Mushrooms and Spinach. The Best Ground Turkey Meat SauceThe Kitchn. freshly ground black pepper, garlic.
Rigatoni with Ground Turkey step by step
- Sauté Ground Turkey in large pan with olive oil until slightly browned,then add chopped onion and chopped green pepper…….Cook until ground turkey is no longer pink and onion and green pepper are soft…….
- Add all dry ingredients to ground turkey and stir well…..
- Then add tomato ingredients,white beans, and sugar and simmer for about 1 hour slightly uncovered…..Stir occasionally…..Turn off heat after 1 hour…..
- Meanwhile boil Rigatoni until al dente….Don’t forget to add some salt to your boiling water!.
- Drain rigatoni, then add to ground turkey mixture and mix all very well…..
- Enjoy with Parmesan cheese sprinkled on top ! 😊.
Rigatoni pasta is tossed with a creamy sauce made with goat cheese and sun-dried tomatoes then baked in the oven until bubbly. The rigatoni pasta actually gets a little bake time in the oven before serving. After tossing in a creamy sauce made with cream and goat. "This Rigatoni al Segreto recipe was the most closely guarded secret at Gino's, one of New York City's most famous Italian restaurants. Stir until rigatoni are evenly coated with sauce. Serve sprinkled with the remaining basil and a dusting of grated cheese.