Stir-fry Squash and eggplant.
You can cook Stir-fry Squash and eggplant using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stir-fry Squash and eggplant
- It’s 1/4 of of a medium sized squash.
- It’s 3 of medium sized eggplant.
- Prepare 1/4 of kilo minced meat.
- It’s 1 of small onion.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes.
- It’s 2 of and 1/2 cups water.
- Prepare 5 of garlic scapes.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt, fish sauce, pepper.
Stir-fry Squash and eggplant step by step
- Chopped the onion, garlic and tomatoes.
- Cut the eggplant and squash into cubes.
- Boil squash in water until tender in a separate cooking pot.
- In a separate pan, add oil and sauté garlic, onion and tomatoes. Add the meat. Cook until the meat turns golden brown..
- Add water from the boiled squash. Bring to a boil then add the squash. Stir..
- Add in the eggplant. Add salt, pepper and fish sausce to taste..
- (Optional) Partner it with fried dried anchovies.