Eggplant Parmesan Bake.
You can have Eggplant Parmesan Bake using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggplant Parmesan Bake
- Prepare 1 lb of Eggplant.
- You need 1 small of Zucchini.
- Prepare 1 small of Yellow Squash.
- It’s 1 large of Red Pepper.
- You need 1 large of Red onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of Of Sliced Mushrooms.
- You need 1/2 cup of Of Mozzarella Cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Of Italian Seasoning.
- It’s 1 of Red Pepper Flakes.
- You need 1 of Lemon pepper seasoning (optional) or Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Parsley Flakes for Garnish.
- Prepare 1 jar of Of your choise of pasta sause.
Eggplant Parmesan Bake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Roughly chopp and Saute Zucchini, Yellow Squash, Red onion, Red pepper and Mushrooms till crisp tender (about 5-8 min). Remove from heat and season with 1 tblspoon of Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes and lemon pepper or salt & pepper to taste..
- In a bowl mix together Parmesan and Mozzarella Cheese. Slice Eggplant into 8 1in slices, lightly season and pan fry over medium heat with a little butter or olive oil (about 2 min on each side)..
- In a 8×8 baking dish lay 4 slices of Eggplant to cover the bottom of the dish. Add Sauteed Veggie mixture over the Eggplant. Top with half Jar of pasta sauce (enough to cover Veggies) then top with 1/2 cup of cheese mixture. Next, lay the last 4 slices of Eggplant to cover the Veggie mixture. Top with remaining pasta sauce and cheese. Think of it as if you were layering lasagna..
- Bake till the Cheese is golden brown. Garnish with Parsley Flakes and Remaining Italian Seasoning. Let it sit for 10 min before serving.