Turkey meatloaf. Turkey meatloaf is a favorite in our house! Turkey meatloaf is a favorite in our house! This healthy meatloaf recipe, made with lean ground turkey is easy and delicious.
I'm usually the one who makes turkey meatloaf, one of my few gifts along with omelettes, fish and not much more. This Turkey Meatloaf recipe doesn't sacrifice any flavor. It's easy to make and is topped off with the most delicious glaze! You can have Turkey meatloaf using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turkey meatloaf
- You need 1 lb of ground Turkey.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Italian bread crumb.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 each of green, red, orange bell peppers.
- Prepare 1/2 of seasoning of choice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of ketchup / Sweetbaby Ray bbq sauce.
Your family will love this heart healthy version of a classic American dinner. This is the best turkey meatloaf we've ever tasted. It's really moist and makes great sandwiches. How to Make Turkey Meatloaf with Ketchup-Brown Sugar Glaze with Becky and Julia.
Turkey meatloaf instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Mix ingredients in a large bowl until mixed completely except the ketchup/ bbq sauce.
- Then put in a bread pan / small roast pan spread in the pan evenly.
- Cook for 30/ 40 minutes until solid and browned then spread the ketchup/ bbq sauce over the top put back in for 10 minutes let cool for 5 minutes and then serve.
Make it with grated zucchini and carrot for moisture and an extra serving of veggies, then brush some sweet chili sauce on top for flavor. Ground turkey recipes have a bad rep for being bland and boring. But this meatloaf is LOADED with flavor. Turkey meatloaf recipes – Discover a complete collection of Turkey meatloaf recipes explained step-by-step, with photos and handy cooking tips! Meatloaf is the ultimate comfort food.