Fried Eggplant with Ginger Soy Sauce.
You can cook Fried Eggplant with Ginger Soy Sauce using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried Eggplant with Ginger Soy Sauce
- It’s 1 of American eggplant, or 5 Japanese eggplants.
- You need 5 table spoon of Vegetable oil.
- You need 4/5 cup of Japanese dashi (broth).
- Prepare 1 table spoon of grated ginger.
- It’s 1/5 cup of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of mirin.
- It’s 0.2 oz of bonito flakes.
Fried Eggplant with Ginger Soy Sauce instructions
- 1. Cut off the stem of the eggplant, and slice it length wise into pieces that are approximately 2 inch by half inch by half inch..
- 2. Fry the eggplant slices in 338 F oil..
- 3. Bring the rest of the ingredients (except for bonito flakes) to a boil and put the eggplant slices inside. Cook for 2-3 min..
- Serve with bonito flakes sprinkled on top..