Eggplant Shirmp. The Best Shrimp Eggplant Recipes on Yummly Shrimp Tagine With Okra, Eggplant And Prawn Gratin, Vegetable And Shrimp Pasta With Garlic. The most amazing recipe for Shrimp Eggplant Recipe in Creamy Sauce.
If roasting, remove baking sheet from oven and add shrimp. My favorite eggplant is Chinese eggplant. It's slimmer, longer and I think they are a lot tastier than Toss in the cooked shrimp and add the sauce made earlier. You can have Eggplant Shirmp using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggplant Shirmp
- Prepare of Veggie.
- You need 1 slice of Eggplant.
- You need 1 slice of chopped onion.
- It’s 2 slice of tomato.
- Prepare 1 packages of Shirmp.
- Prepare 1/3 oz of corn oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s of Taste.
- Prepare 2/3 dash of chili powder.
- It’s 1 dash of pepper.
- You need 1/2 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fish paste.
- You need 1 dash of spices.
This shrimp stuffed eggplant is another dim sum dish that I love. It is no surprise to me because I grew up eating a lot of eggplant since a young age. So, when I found this recipe online, I knew that I had to. Add the eggplant pulp and cook until done.
Eggplant Shirmp step by step
- Turn on medium heat and add corn oil. Add Chopped onion..
- Add eggplant and chilli powder, fish paste and mix. Add pepper and salt for taste. Then mix..
- A 1/2 cup of water and put raw shrimp in..
- Mix and wait for about 10 minutes..
- Add the 2 sliced tomato and stir, wait till the water is all soaked up and add dash of spices. Then finally injoy! (Rice is good with it.).
Add basil and enough breadcrumbs until mix is firm but not dry. Add the chopped shrimp and fresh chopped parsley; mix well. Pile into shells and sprinkle top with cheese. Recipe courtesy of Mandina's Restaurant, New Orleans. Eggplant and Shrimp are two of my favorite foods.