Turkey Tetrazzini. An easy, quick turkey dish that turns precooked turkey into a family favorite. Cooked turkey is combined with mushrooms, celery soup and sour cream, then baked in a dish with noodles. This Turkey Tetrazzini recipe is the perfect way to enjoy leftover turkey.
Turkey Tetrazzini is a classic spaghetti casserole that's perfect for your turkey leftovers from Delish.com. You'll absolutely love this Turkey Tetrazzini recipe, which is as easy to throw together as it is delicious. The site may earn a commission on some products. You can cook Turkey Tetrazzini using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turkey Tetrazzini
- You need 1 packages of (7 oz. ) thin spaghetti, broken in half.
- Prepare 2 cup of cubed cooked turkey.
- You need 1 cup of sliced fresh mushrooms.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion powder or 1 small onion chopped.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter, melted.
- You need 1 can of (10-3/4 oz.) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Poultry seasoning.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of ground mustard.
- It’s 1 cup of (4oz) shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 cup of (4oz.) shredded part skim mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Minced fresh parsley.
This is a great way to use leftover cooked turkey or chicken. This Creamy Turkey Tetrazzini Is A Simple And Flavorful Pasta Casserole Dish. It's Perfect For Using Leftover Holiday Turkey, But Makes For A Crowd Favorite Year Round! Tetrazzini is an American dish made with diced poultry or seafood and mushroom in a butter/cream and cheese sauce flavored with wine or sherry.
Turkey Tetrazzini instructions
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain and place in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. x 2-in. baking dish. Top with turkey; set aside..
- In a large skillet, saute the mushrooms and onions in butter until tender. whisk in the soup, milk, poultry seasoning and mustard until blended. Stir in Cheddar cheese; cook in SWTOR over medium heat until cheese is melted. Pour over turkey..
- Sprinkle with mozzarella and parmesan cheese (dish will be full). Bake, uncovered, at 350* for 25-30 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Sprinkle with parsley. Yeild:4-6 servings.
It is served hot over linguine, spaghetti, egg noodles, or some other types of pasta, garnished with parsley, and sometimes topped with breadcrumbs, almonds. Turkey Tetrazzini has long been a favorite way to use leftover turkey. But you don't have to wait for a major holiday dinner to make this tasty dish. Make it with diced cooked chicken or cook a simple. This classic turkey tetrazzini recipe is creamy, cheesy, and full of noodles – a perfect way to use up Thanksgiving leftovers!