Thai inspired eggplant stirfry. This vegan-friendly eggplant stir-fry is spicy, delicious, and simple to make! It works with any type of eggplant and you can adjust the spice level. Stir well so that the sauce thickens uniformly (this will.
Japanese Eggplant with Chicken and Thai basil stir-fry wakes up your taste buds with Thai basil and tender Japanese eggplant and is so easy to make at home. Eggplant w/ Basil & Chili Paste Stir-Fry มะเขือยาวผัดพริกเผา. After tons of requests, here's an eggplant stir-fry recipe! You can have Thai inspired eggplant stirfry using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thai inspired eggplant stirfry
- Prepare 1 large of eggplant-diced.
- It’s 1/2 medium of onion-chopped- I used yellow but u may choose according to prefrence.
- You need 1 of red pepper, chopped.
- You need 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 packages of frozen cauliflower, broccoli, carrot mix.
- It’s 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 4 1/2 tbsp of hoisen sauce.
- It’s 3 tsp of chili sauce – more or less depending on your prefrence in the spicey department.
- It’s 2/3 cup of water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 1 of salt, pepper, garlic powder, sweet dried basil-feel free to add what you desire here.
The sauce is flavoured with Thai chili paste and scented with lots of Thai basil. Let the stir fry cool for a while. Add shrimp, eggplant and sauce to skillet. All Reviews for Thai Shrimp and Eggplant Stir-Fry.
Thai inspired eggplant stirfry instructions
- Im medium saucepan and on medium heat, add a couple tablespoons of evoo.
- Add veggies and a little water to pan. Cover and simmer until vegetables are cooked.
- While vegetables are cooking, combine hoisen, soy sauce, chili sauce, cornstarch, water and whisk to combine.
- When vegetables are cooked through, reduce heat to low and pour sauce over top. Stir to combine. Add seasoning and stir to combine..
- Cover and allow the sauce to warm and thicken.
- **note** excellent over brown rice or with added beef, pork or chicken. I intentionally left this sauce and veggie recipe simpke so you can experiment and create your own personilized dish..
Thai inspired pork, basil and eggplant stir fry. Of course, you can sub chicken or tofu for the pork. Add oyster sauce mixture; stir well. Add fresh basil and pork to pan and mix. This unique stir-fry dish is made with shrimp and eggplant.