Simple Eggplant Cooking.
You can cook Simple Eggplant Cooking using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Eggplant Cooking
- Prepare 2-3 of eggplants (remove the stem, cut into 1 cm round slices).
- Prepare 1 of Japanese leek (roughly chopped).
- You need 2-3 Tbsp of sesame oil for stir frying.
- It’s of Sauce: (Mix in advance).
- You need of *1 Tbsp sugar.
- It’s of *2 Tbsp vinegar.
- Prepare of *1 Tbsp sake.
- You need of *1 Tbsp mirin.
- Prepare of *1 Tbsp soy sauce (if you have mentuyu, it's also good).
- It’s of *1 tsp grated ginger.
- Prepare of toasted white sesame seeds, for topping.
Simple Eggplant Cooking instructions
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat, stir-fry the eggplants until browned..
- Pour the sauce over them. Saute on the both sides until the liquid is almost gone..
- Turn off the heat, add Japanese leek and stir once. Top with sesame..