You can have Turkey Meatballs using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Turkey Meatballs
- It’s of meatballs.
- Prepare 2 lb of Ground Turkey.
- It’s 3/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 3/4 cup of soft bread crumbs.
- You need 1 large of egg, lightly beaten.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried Italian seasoning.
- You need 2 tsp of dried parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare dash of ground black pepper.
- You need of coating and topping.
- You need 4 tbsp of fine dry bread crumbs.
Turkey Meatballs step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°..
- Line large baking sheet with aluminum foil..
- Combine all meatball ingredients..
- Shape into small meatballs, about 3/4 ounce each..
- Roll meatballs in the fine dry bread crumbs to lightly coat then dust with dry bread crumbs..
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until browned and cooked through. Larger meatballs require more time..