Eggplants upside down (vegan). Another traditional Palestinian dish that will definitely give you a taste of Palestine! This is a dish that family would gather around the table to enjoy. Crispy sauteed Eggplant with Spicy Garlic Sauce is a beautifully rich dish that's perfect on steamed rice.
Not only is this easy recipe vegan (dairy-free, egg-free), but it's also gluten-free, refined sugar-free, and healthier than most classic pineapple upside down cakes. This delicious roasted eggplant, seasoned with garlic and smoked paprika, is a simple vegan side dish made in a sheet pan in just minutes. Reviews for: Photos of Sheet Pan Vegan Roasted Eggplant with Garlic. You can cook Eggplants upside down (vegan) using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggplants upside down (vegan)
- Prepare 2 of eggplants.
- It’s 2 of medium sized onions.
- Prepare 2 cup of rice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 of Almonds.
Maqluba or Maqlooba is an upside down rice dish that is very versatile. Eggplant salad is a relatively easy and filling vegan recipe. A deeply flavored salad that will always leave you Maqluba. A delicious upside down rice meal for a flavorful dinner.
Eggplants upside down (vegan) step by step
- Wash the rice and soak it in water while preparing the other ingredients.
- Slice the onions.
- Cut the eggplants into cubes.
- Fry the eggplants and drain them from oil.
- Place the onions at the bottom of a pot, put the eggplants on top, add water to only cover the ingredients.
- Add salt and 1 tsp of cinnamon and let boil for 3 minutes.
- Add the rice, fill the pot with water to cover the rice and cook on low fire until water evaporates..
- Fry almonds and/or pine nuts and spread on top of the plate for serving. This dish is delicious with rocket salad or yogurt..
A feast in your mouth, lots of flavors from. Lighter baked Vegan Eggplant Parmesan with warm layers of grilled eggplant, pomodoro sauce, fresh herbs, and cheesy flavor is a delicious family-style Italian dinner. Eggplant Parmesan has always been one of Yummy Hubby's favorite dishes. Eggplant parmesan (or parmigiana di malanzane) is an Italian casserole dish made with fried eggplant slices, tomato sauce, and cheese. Hands down my absolute favorite meal.