Spicy turkey sausage mushroom and rice skillet. Home > Recipes > Rice > Turkey Smoked Sausage Rice Skillet. Cut sausage into serving size pieces, set aside. Add the sausage, mushrooms, and onion, breaking up the sausage with a fork.
Today I'm sharing Stir in the cooked rice, sausage, remaining chicken broth, pepper and onions until combined. I didnt add the cayenne pepper because I didnt feel like spicy food that day but I will next time for a nice bit of heat. Here comes the delicious (non-sweet) Turkey Sausage & Vegetable Rice Skillet I made tonight. You can have Spicy turkey sausage mushroom and rice skillet using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy turkey sausage mushroom and rice skillet
- You need 2 packs of hot turkey sausage.
- Prepare 1/2 of large onion diced.
- Prepare 1 pack of mushrooms chopped.
- Prepare 3-4 cups of cooked rice (or 2 cups uncooked then use 5 cups chicken stock).
- You need 1 tbsp of adobo seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper.
- It’s 1 can of cream of mushroom healthy request.
- You need 1/3 cup of light cream.
The vegetables gave it heartiness, the sausage protein, and Bring to a boil. Add rice, stir once cover and remove from heat. Minute® Rice was my mom's dinner go-to thrice a week. It's easy to prepare, it's versatile, it's delicious, and it takes just minutes Smoked Turkey Sausage is first.
Spicy turkey sausage mushroom and rice skillet instructions
- Preheat oven to 375, In a large oven safe pot cook the 2 packs of sausage for 25 min.
- Remove pot from oven and place sausage on cutting board to cool a bit..
- Add onions and mushrooms to the pot with a little olive oil. Sauté until translucent. Dice the sausage up at this time..
- Add cooked rice and a little chicken broth to thin out. Add seasoning, then reduce heat to low and add cream of mushroom and light cream. Add sausage and heat through..
- If using uncooked rice add at the same time but add chicken broth and cook for 2 min until broth is absorbed. Follow rest of recipe the same.
Add the sausage, mushrooms, and onion, breaking up the sausage with a fork. This delicious Spicy Shrimp and Sausage Skillet will bring your taste buds to life when you want to enjoy some fresh seafood. This tasty Cajun-inspired sausage and rice dinner is perfect for a quick weeknight supper. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Turkey and Rice Skillet is an easy and flavorful ground turkey recipe that cooks in one skillet for Add the ground turkey, oregano, salt, and pepper to the skillet.