Aubergine and Pepper Miso Stir Fry.
You can cook Aubergine and Pepper Miso Stir Fry using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Aubergine and Pepper Miso Stir Fry
- It’s 2 of large aubergines, cut into bite size pieces.
- Prepare 2 of bell peppers, cut into bite size pieces.
- You need 1 of onion, cut into bite size pieces.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of fresh ginger, finely chopped.
- It’s 1/4 of cup(60ml) miso paste.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Sake.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Mirin.
- It’s 3/4 of cup(180ml) water.
Aubergine and Pepper Miso Stir Fry instructions
- Cut the aubergines into bite size chuncks. Soak in water to remove bitterness..
- While soaking the aubergines, cut the peppers into bite size chunks..
- Cut the onion into bite size pieces..
- Cut the ginger very fine..
- Mix all the other ingredients with or without water..
- Heat the oil on medium heat and cook the onion and the ginger..
- When the onion is getting soft add drained aubergines. Combine well and cook 1 min..
- Add mixed seasoning and water then turn up the heat to bring it to a boil..
- Add the peppers and cook until everything is soft..
- When the aubergines get really soft and the soup is thickened, it's done..