Fried Eggplants with Vinegar Sauce.
You can have Fried Eggplants with Vinegar Sauce using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried Eggplants with Vinegar Sauce
- It’s 300 grams of Eggplant.
- It’s 10 grams of Ginger.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Vinegar.
- It’s 3 tsp of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 3 tsp of Sake (Japanese Rice Wine).
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar.
Fried Eggplants with Vinegar Sauce instructions
- Cut the spring onion into small pieces and finely chop the ginger..
- Make sauce. Put the vinegar, soy sauce, sake and sugar into a bowl and mix these well. Add spring onion and ginger..
- Peel the eggplants in alternating strips. Cut the eggplant half lengthwise..
- Make shallow cut in the skin side and cut the eggplants into bite size..
- Heat the frying oil about 180 degrees and fry the eggplant until it changes to a lighter color..
- Drain the oil from it and dip in the sauce immediately..
- Sakura Pearl Brinjal S$1.65/300grams at FairPrice (Must use).