Eggplant 🍆 with garlic and vinegar 😋. Mash garlic cloves in a masher. You can also use the standard globe eggplant or the long, and very tasty, Japanese eggplant. Layer the eggplant slices in a medium glass or ceramic dish, sprinkling each layer with some of the vinegar and sesame oil, and scattering a few pieces of ginger and garlic between the layers.
This grilled eggplant recipe is a Sicilian favorite. Healthyish Red Onion Sugar Kosher Salt red wine vinegar Eggplant Olive Oil Black Pepper Walnut Basil Ricotta honey Garlic Lettuce Farmers Market Challenge More from Bon Appétit recipe Apple Cider. Cut eggplant from top to bottom. You can cook Eggplant 🍆 with garlic and vinegar 😋 using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggplant 🍆 with garlic and vinegar 😋
- It’s 2 of eggplant 🍆.
- You need 1 cup of vinegar.
- Prepare 10 of Garlic cloves.
Put aside and leave to cool. In a food processor chop garlic, peppers and parsley until finely chopped. Stuff each eggplant with garlic and pepper mixture and arrange in a bowl then add vinegar. Dissolve salt in water then add to eggplant.
Eggplant 🍆 with garlic and vinegar 😋 step by step
- Cut the eggplants long slices, sprinkle the salt 🧂, after 5 minutes washed the eggplants and leave it about 5 minutes also..
- Peel and crush garlic cloves or chop them in very small pieces, then add a cup of vinegar..
- Fry the eggplants until be golden..
- Add the vinegar and garlic mixture to the fried eggplant and cook for 15 minutes until it dries up..
- Then it is left to cool down and eaten cold without heating. It can be eaten with bread and yogurt.
Cover bowl and leave for a couple of days before it is served. Although there's a long wait for eggplants to be ready to eat, once this eggplant is done it will become a favorite. First cooked in vinegar, it's similar to an eggplant pickle and takes a flavorful fragrance from fresh garlic and a spicy profile from chili flakes. It has a wonderful texture, making it great for salads and antipasti, and to spread on a fresh baguette. Transfer to the bowl with the eggplant, along with the sliced basil and vinegar.