Turkey Chili. Incredible, perfectly spiced healthy chili made with lean ground turkey, kidney beans and corn. Using ground turkey, canned kidney beans, and plenty of seasonings gives this simple and surprisingly light chili plenty of flavor. It's even better the second day!
You might not think of chili as an easy weeknight dish, but this turkey version from Pierre Franey will change your mind. Turkey Chili is a healthy, flavorful recipe that's it's easy to throw together and everyone loves it! It's just one of those family friendly dinners that everyone can agree on. You can have Turkey Chili using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Turkey Chili
- Prepare 1 each of jalapenos, chopped.
- Prepare 1 each of red onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 can of chili beans.
- Prepare 1 can of kidney beans, drained.
- It’s 1 lb of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- You need 2 tbsp of oregano.
- It’s 2 tbsp of granulated garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of ground cumin.
- You need 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 1/3 cup of cilantro.
- It’s 1 can of tomato sauce.
Dump and simmer Turkey Chili recipe (stove top or slow cooker) can be on the table in less than an hour and is divinely delicious, healthy yet hearty and SO packed with flavor you won't even miss the. It's one of the quickest chilis you can make, and leftovers keep beautifully! Turkey chili is loaded with lean ground turkey making it healthier than traditional chili but just as hearty and satisfying. My friend Gina from nursing school, shared this award winning slow cooker chili.
Turkey Chili step by step
- Chop all veggies.
- Cook veggies until softened.
- Add turkey and brown.
- Add your spices.
- Stir to combine.
- Add beans and tomatoes.
This turkey chili is inspired by The Biggest Loser show. I watched it every Healthy Turkey Chili in a Slow Cooker. Preheat large ceramic non-stick skillet on high heat and add. This chili features ground turkey, which is a great alternative to ground beef (especially if you're cooking on a budget) and makes for a more mild, kid-friendly stew. Turkey Chili is so thick and hearty and bursting with flavor.