Pork and Eggplant (肉末茄子🍆). Chinese Eggplants and pork stir fry. Cooking Demystified by The Burning Kitchen. Eggplant with Minced pork is a.n eggplant eversion of Mābōdōfu.
The word 'tofu' (豆腐) in Mābōdōfu (麻. Coat the egg plant with cornflour just before deep frying. Tip: Coating the eggplant with cornflour helps prevent the oil from splattering. You can cook Pork and Eggplant (肉末茄子🍆) using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pork and Eggplant (肉末茄子🍆)
- It’s 4 of medium Chinese long eggplants.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground pork.
- It’s 1 head of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Dark premium soy sauce (for color).
- It’s 1 Tsp of tamari soy sauce(for flavor).
- You need 1 Tsp of fermented blackbean paste.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of raw sugar.
Once heated, shake off the excess flour from the eggplant and deep fry it until the colour starts to change. Remove and transfer to a plate lined with a paper kitchen towel. Spicy Garlic Eggplant & Ground Pork Noodles. Transfer eggplants out and leave the oil in.
Pork and Eggplant (肉末茄子🍆) step by step
- Steam eggplant in a steamer for 10 minutes until tender. Here I use rice cooker for the task.
- Once eggplant is done, shred eggplant by a fork to make them into thin stripes. The thinner the better..
- Heat up a cast iron wok, sauté ground pork until cooked. Add all seasonings one by one. Adjusted volume of seasonings by taste because reach brand taste different in saltiness..
- Finally, add cooked eggplant stripes and sauté until flavor incorporate well. Sprinkle chopped green onions on top.
- Eggplant is better to find locally grown.
Add marinated pork in to stir-fry until the color changes into white. Return the eggplants along with fried minced pork, soy sauce, sugar and. Szechuan Spicy Eggplant recipe (鱼香茄子) with cooking video – The stir fried crispy eggplant is Sichuan Eggplant Stir Fry (鱼香茄子). Crispy eggplant covered in a sticky sweet, sour, savory and slightly spicy sauce. You can skip the pork to make a vegan dish and the sauce will still be very tasty.