Turkey Burgers. This easy recipe hits all of the key points and satisfies our craving without the guilt of red meat. We love our turkey burger for one simple reason: We let it be. The secret ingredient that keeps this turkey burger extra moist is the Ground turkey burgers seasoned with onions, barbecue sauce, liquid smoke and spices are topped.
These Turkey Burgers are full of flavor and quick to make. You can make them on the stove or on If you think turkey burgers are bland and boring, I urge you to try this recipe. These easy, flavorful turkey burgers can be cooked on the grill or stovetop. You can have Turkey Burgers using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Turkey Burgers
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground turkey.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare of Bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 of onion ( chopped).
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of Italian parsley / chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of Dry oregano.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Tomato paste.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic chopped.
- You need of Vegetable oil/ to cook.
Keep them juicy using turkey leg and thigh meat and a little olive oil. Once you go turkey, you'll never go back. The best turkey burger recipe with lean ground turkey and plenty of spices and flavorings. In my opinion, these turkey burgers are just as delicious as their beef counterparts.
Turkey Burgers instructions
- Mix all the ingredients,.
- Shape firm burgers..
- Fry burgers until their color turn brown, then cover the pan and cook with low heat , steam about 10 minutes . They will double their sizes.
Turkey burgers are much leaner than hamburgers, but they can be dry and dull. Moisten them by adding ketchup and a bit of grated onion to the ground turkey — or mayonnaise and a bit of mustard. Turkey burgers are a fun twist on an old favorite. Ever thought about spicing them up with vegetables and special These turkey burgers are all you'll need for the next cookout and are loaded with flavor. Most turkey burgers are dry and tasteless and leave you yearning for the real deal.