Turkey avocado bacon sandwiches (with rosemary olive oil rolls). California Style Turkey Sandwich, Turkey Sandwich With Avocado And Sprouts, Talladega Turkey Sandwich. Uses deli sliced turkey and pre-cooked bacon, so it's ready in no time. The avocado gives it a nice creaminess.
Make lunch less boring with this turkey bacon club sandwich filled with creamy avocado and a garlic aioli. Brunch usually means there's bacon involved, preferably on some kind of sandwich, and it doesn't get much better than this one stuffed with—yes—bacon. Take the focaccia bread out of the pan and let it cool. You can have Turkey avocado bacon sandwiches (with rosemary olive oil rolls) using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turkey avocado bacon sandwiches (with rosemary olive oil rolls)
- Prepare 24 of turkey breast strips.
- You need 12 of bacon strips (cooked without anything on them).
- Prepare 2 of whole ripe avocados.
- It’s of For the rolls:.
- Prepare 12 of fresh small bakery rolls.
- Prepare of Olive oil (about 1 cup).
- It’s 2 tablespoons of rosemary.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need of For the sweet potato fries:.
- It’s 1 of whole sweet potato.
Slice the Focaccia bread in half down the center. Upgrade your typical BLT with this grilled version, jazzed up with turkey and melted Cheddar cheese. Prepared dressing and cooked turkey breast make it go together fast. Crisp bacon and creamy avocado make this grilled cheese sandwich extra special. *Substitute Land O Lakes® Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt.
Turkey avocado bacon sandwiches (with rosemary olive oil rolls) step by step
- Grill the turkey until cooked (do not put anything on it).
- Peel and core avocado. Then slice..
- For the rolls:.
- Take your bakery rolls and rub with olive oil using your hand or a paint brush (smear throughly all around).
- Dash with rosemary (each).
- Sprinkle a little bit of salt on each.
- Cut in half and grill until you get those nice brown grill marks.
- Place your avocado, turkey, and bacon on rolls (evenly).
Here, it embellishes grilled turkey cutlets in an innovative sandwich. Serve with a green salad and sweet potato chips. This tasty & healthy sandwich is great for replenishing your body after an indulgent evening. See more sandwich recipes & lunch recipes at Tesco Real Food. Season well and top with the warm bacon, drizzling over any maple syrup left on the plate.