Turkey stroginoff. In a skillet, cook turkey and onion until meat is no longer pink; drain. Turkey Stroganoff recipe made with turkey leftovers, mushrooms, thyme and sour cream. We decided to make turkey stroganoff with some of ours.
Chef Jason Hill shares his turkey stroganoff recipe in this episode of "Chef Tips." This easy stroganoff recipe uses ground turkey or beef — but you can. This Ground Turkey Stroganoff recipe takes a classic recipe that is a family favorite for many and lightens it up and uses Instead of the beef that's used in classic stroganoff, I used ground turkey. Comfort food the whole family will love! You can cook Turkey stroginoff using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turkey stroginoff
- Prepare 1 lb of of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion diced.
- You need 3 clove of of garlic diced.
- You need 1/4 of of green pepper diced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 of a pinch of salt ,pepper.
Ground turkey stands in for traditional beef in this lighter take on a creamy classic, made simple with prepared sauce mix. A split turkey breast is a terrific cut to use in this healthy slow-cooker recipe for turkey stroganoff because it stays moist. A good roasted turkey dinner is one of my very favourite meals. It's also one of the few things that I always try to stretch into a second leftover meal.
Turkey stroginoff step by step
- cook the ground Turkey ,then add in the peppers onions and garlic and let simmer.
- add in salt and pepper and milk,sour cream and stir well .let simmer till it bubbles and take off heat and let it sit to thicken.
- serve over pasta or rice.
Complete the stroganoff by serving it over egg noodles. With a creamy sauce, savory bacon, and leftover turkey, this fast recipe for Turkey Stroganoff is sure to be your new favorite. Learn how to make Turkey Stroganoff. Your family will never notice that lower fat turkey has been subbed for the beef usually found in stroganoff recipes — the turkey mixture is. At dinner with friends there are always recipes that everyone likes!