Turkey enchiladas!. A great way to use any leftover cooked turkey, these enchiladas are sure to please your family for a busy weekday meal. These enchiladas have become my favorite way to make the most of the turkey leftovers. The turkey gets transformed into a new meal, with warm spices and a little kick — it tastes nothing like.
These are stuffed with turkey but you could easily subsitute in chicken. These healthy turkey enchiladas fit the bill just fine. Enchiladas is one of those great one-pan dishes that you can throw together to feed a group. You can have Turkey enchiladas! using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turkey enchiladas!
- It’s 2 cup of leftover Turkey, chopped fine..
- Prepare 2 cup of of shredded pepper jack cheese.
- You need 1 cup of of shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 of 16 ounce can of enchilada sauce red or green is fine.
- It’s 16 oz of can of chopped Ortega chilis.
- You need 6 of tacos size flour tortillas or 12 corn tortillas your choice.
- It’s 1 of Sour cream, salsa, guacamole, chopped green onions; chopped jalapenos , optional toppings or garnish.
The Best Ground Turkey Enchiladas Recipes on Yummly A tasty recipe for Turkey Enchiladas, Mexican style! Place enchiladas, seam side down, in simmering sauce, spooning some sauce over. Traditional Mexican green chicken enchiladas, made lighter than the typical restaurant dish served throughout the US.
Turkey enchiladas! step by step
- In a large bowl combine 1 Cup shredded pepper jack cheese, the chopped turkey Ortega chiles and mix well..
- Fill your tortillas corn or flour with the turkey mixture place seam down in a baking dish..
- Once all of your tortillas are filled pour enchilada sauce over the top on the enchiladas. Top with remaining pepper jack cheese and cheddar cheese bake at 350°F for 30 minutes..
Easy Beef Enchiladas made with a tasty filling and smothered in the best homemade enchilada These Beef Enchiladas come together so easily, they've quickly become a weeknight staple in my. Enchiladas consist of a tortilla that is usually dipped in a chile-based sauce, then stuffed with various fillings such as cheese, meat, or fish. Then it is rolled up, baked, and topped with sauces, onions. An enchilada (/ˌɛntʃɪˈlɑːdə/, Spanish: [entʃiˈlaða]) is a corn tortilla rolled around a filling and covered with a savory sauce. Enchiladas can be filled with various ingredients, including meats, cheese, beans.