Creamy coconut curry with sausage and eggplant. This easy to make Creamy Coconut Lentil Curry is a healthy vegan recipe that makes a perfect Meatless Monday dinner recipe. ✨ If you love this Creamy Coconut Lentil Curry as much as we do, make sure to give it a. I love having people over for lunch, dinner, coffee, whatever, but the reality is that it's getting Moving on to today's recipe: Creamy Coconut Eggplant Curry. This is one of the dishes I make when I have friends with diverse dietary needs.
But you could also just add a dried red chili for a similar effect. This coconut chicken curry can be made in ONE POT & is packed with flavor! Pair this coconut curry with rice and/or naan bread. You can cook Creamy coconut curry with sausage and eggplant using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy coconut curry with sausage and eggplant
- It’s 1/2 lb of bulk sausage.
- It’s 1 large of eggplant, aubergine.
- You need 14 oz of coconut milk.
- It’s 1 large of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of curry powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
A side of roasted carrots or roasted sweet potatoes. An incredible Coconut Curry Sauce that's creamy with great depth of flavour yet is simple to make with everyday spices. Here's a really terrific Coconut Curry Sauce with beautiful depth of flavour yet is made with everyday spices. It's an Indian style sauce – outrageously addictive, and pairs beautifully.
Creamy coconut curry with sausage and eggplant step by step
- Peel and cube the eggplant.
- Brown the sausage, set aside add half of stick of butter to pan add eggplant, garlic, pepper, salt and curry powder. Then fry till brown. Add to sausage for later..
- To the same pan add the other half of butter. When melted add chopped onions. Sauté till soft add sausage and eggplant..
- Add milk, and tomato paste. Simmer till it thickens. Let rest 5 minutes serve hope you enjoy!.
Vegan chickpea curry with eggplant and coconut. This recipe contains all my favorite ingredients, which are chickpeas, eggplant, coconut milk, rice and of course curry powder. Coconut Chicken Curry made with a rich coconut creamy sauce, chicken, potatoes, eggplant and Thank goodness for Coconut Chicken Curry! It's too good to pass up. I've taken to stocking coconut milk at all times, and my curry powder collection is in full force.