Turkey Avocado Croissant Sandwich. This incredibly delicious and easy sandwich is the perfect way to get you through the week. You only need a few simple ingredients and you'll feel as though you're eating at a fancy bistro. Don't forget to LIKE SHARE COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE to Everyday Gourmet with Blakely for more delicious.
Caramelized Onion & Avocado Applewood Smoke Turkey SandwichEngineer Mommy. Spread insides of croissants with cream cheese. Grilled Turkey Avocado Sandwiches featuring Sabra Hummus! You can have Turkey Avocado Croissant Sandwich using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turkey Avocado Croissant Sandwich
- It’s 4 of croissants halved lengthwise.
- Prepare 16 ounces of high-quality deli turkey.
- It’s 4 of large green leaf lettuce leaves.
- Prepare 1 of large ripened tomato sliced.
- You need 2 of Haas avocados halved, pitted, and sliced.
- Prepare of Salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
An easy, healthy and flavorful way to switch up your lunch routine! I received free samples of Sabra Spreads mentioned in this post. I made these sandwiches and cut them into fourths for my bridge club, and everyone loved them. I usually make turkey and cranberry sandwiches, but I thought I'd like to try something a little different for a change.
Turkey Avocado Croissant Sandwich step by step
- Working with one sandwich at a time, or assembling all four simultaneously, spread a layer of mayonnaise on the bottom half of each croissant, arrange 4 ounces turkey meat on the bottom half of a croissant. Top each with a lettuce leaf, tomato slices, and avocado slices..
- Season the tomato and avocado slices to taste with salt and pepper. Spread a layer of mayonnaise on the top half of each croissant and place on top of the sandwich. Serve immediately..
- Please don't forget to tag @appetizing.adventure on Instagram with a picture if you try this recipe!.
My family liked them as well, including my 'picky' eater! Turkey croissant sandwich – download this royalty free Stock Photo in seconds. This turkey croissant sandwich is the perfect finger food for tea parties or casual get-togethers. Easy to make recipe with very basic ingredients. pinch of black pepper. How to make The Croissant Sandwich.