You can cook Turkey Meatloaf using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Turkey Meatloaf
- Prepare 2 lbs of LEAN ground turkey.
- It’s 2 of eggs lightly beaten.
- Prepare 1 cup of finely chopped vegetables (carrots, broccoli,…).
- It’s 1-2 cloves of fresh garlic pressed or minced.
- You need 1/2 cup of rolled oats (NOT INSTANT).
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk or ketchup.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Tbls cumin.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Tbls garlic powder.
- You need 2 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 2 tsp of or eyeball, ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of onion powder (add more if needed).
- You need sprinkle of cayenne pepper.
- You need pinch of salt.
Turkey Meatloaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix all ingredients until well incorporated.
- Either smooth out in 9×13 casserole dish and bake for 1 hour or…..
- Using a spoon or your hands make individual loaves "footballs" on a lined cookie sheet this recipe yields 9 single serving loaves. Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- **optional** before baking spread ketchup over the top.