Turkey burgers. This easy recipe hits all of the key points and satisfies our craving without the guilt of red meat. We love our turkey burger for one simple reason: We let it be. The secret ingredient that keeps this turkey burger extra moist is the Ground turkey burgers seasoned with onions, barbecue sauce, liquid smoke and spices are topped.
These Turkey Burgers are full of flavor and quick to make. You can make them on the stove or on If you think turkey burgers are bland and boring, I urge you to try this recipe. These easy, flavorful turkey burgers can be cooked on the grill or stovetop. You can have Turkey burgers using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turkey burgers
- You need 1 packages of Ground turkey.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of A 1 sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of parm cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of crushed croutons (any flavor).
- It’s 1/2 cup of frozen spinach.
- Prepare 1 envelope of onion soup mix.
Keep them juicy using turkey leg and thigh meat and a little olive oil. Once you go turkey, you'll never go back. The best turkey burger recipe with lean ground turkey and plenty of spices and flavorings. In my opinion, these turkey burgers are just as delicious as their beef counterparts.
Turkey burgers step by step
- I don't measure ingredients so these measurements are guesses..
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl..
- Form mixture into 6 patties about the size of your hand, they shouldn't shrink much..
- Bake on foil lined sheet at 350 for 30-40 minutes. Cooking times will vary based on the size of your patties..
- Serve on a tasty bun!.
Turkey burgers are much leaner than hamburgers, but they can be dry and dull. Moisten them by adding ketchup and a bit of grated onion to the ground turkey — or mayonnaise and a bit of mustard. Turkey burgers are a fun twist on an old favorite. Ever thought about spicing them up with vegetables and special These turkey burgers are all you'll need for the next cookout and are loaded with flavor. Most turkey burgers are dry and tasteless and leave you yearning for the real deal.