Vegetarian Eggplant Parmigiana With A Side Of Spaghetti Squash Noodles. Make sure to coat both sides of each slice of eggplant. Arrange them in single layers on the baking sheets. Top with a layer of the fried eggplant; the eggplant slices can overlap slightly.
This Vegetarian Eggplant Parmesan is easy to make and so delicious. It's a lot like lasagna only made with healthy eggplant. Never liked eggplant parmigiana before like this. You can cook Vegetarian Eggplant Parmigiana With A Side Of Spaghetti Squash Noodles using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Eggplant Parmigiana With A Side Of Spaghetti Squash Noodles
- It’s 1 of Eggplant.
- Prepare 1 of Spaghetti Squash.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of Salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of pepper.
- You need of Marinara Sauce.
- You need of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut oil.
- It’s to taste of Crushed peppers.
- Prepare 1 cup of seasoned Italian bread crumbs.
Place eggplant slices and onion in casserole. spaghetti sauce. Vegetarian Eggplant Parmigiana recipe: Try this Vegetarian Eggplant Parmigiana recipe, or contribute your Dip each eggplant slice into the flour mix, shaking off the excess then dip into the beaten egg. Heat extra oil in a shallow frypan and fry the eggplant slices until golden on both sides. Rinse eggplant and squash slices and pat them dry. eggplant parmigiana recipe with step by step pics. an italian baked dish of eggplant with tomato sauce and No one at home is fond of this veggie so much as me.
Vegetarian Eggplant Parmigiana With A Side Of Spaghetti Squash Noodles instructions
- Wash both eggplant and squash then cut squash in half longways and take seeds out..
- Then season squash with a drizzle of olive oil 1/2 tsp of pepper and 1/2 tablespoon of salt on inside of both halves of squash inside..
- Next preheat oven to 400 degrees and put them face down for 40 min..
- Season eggs with 1/2 tsp of the following: salt, pepper, italian seasoning. Next slice eggplant into 1/4 inch thick rounds..
- Heat coconut oil in a deep skillet. Dip sliced eggplant into egg mixture then into bread crumbs and immerse into hot coconut oil until golden brown. Continue process until all eggplant is done..
- Take cooked spaghetti squash and flip right side up take a fork and begins the shredding it will begin to look like short spaghetti strands. I like to use the same pan I baked it in to shred it. I season it with salt pepper and Italian seasoning top with marinara, mix and set aside..
- Then serve by putting 2 eggplants overlapping each other top with marinara and cheese. Lastly but the Squash on the side and top with cheese..
So when I make eggplant based dishes, most So today being a hectic day I thought why not add this baked Italian vegetarian recipe. Today on the show we learn how to make eggplant parmigiana or parmigiana di melanzane. I'll show you how to make delicious breaded eggplant cutlets as well. Looking for a new weeknight vegetarian dinner idea that's super simple? Well go no further. – by Kim Meredith.