Thai turkey lettuce wraps. Thai turkey lettuce wraps are made with ground turkey cooked in a delicious Thai peanut curry sauce and served in crunchy romaine lettuce leaves. Thai Turkey Lettuce Wraps are easy to make and a true crowd-pleaser. They're made with healthy ground turkey, pantry-staple Asian flavors, and drizzled with a creamy ginger tahini sauce.
These wraps are light enough that they won't weigh you down as you trudge through the Black Friday crowds. Thai Turkey Lettuce Wraps. with water chestnuts and sesame dipping sauce. Turkey has earned, perhaps deservedly, a reputation as being dry, flavorless, and a vehicle for other, more delicious foods like gravy. You can cook Thai turkey lettuce wraps using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai turkey lettuce wraps
- Prepare 1 lbs of ground turkey or chicken.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded carrots.
- You need 1/2 can of diced watered chestnuts.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cabbage diced.
- Prepare 2 of green onions chopped.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare of Hoisin sauce.
- You need of Soy sauce.
- It’s of Garlic chili sauce.
- Prepare of Rice wine vinegar.
- It’s of White pepper (or black).
- It’s of Butter or romaine lettuce.
Thai Turkey Lettuce Wraps are a tasty low-carb meal with spicy Thai-inspired flavors! I'm crazy over these low-carb Thai Turkey Lettuce Wraps that feature Asian-seasoned ground turkey in lettuce leaves with matchstick cucumbers, fresh herbs, and a slightly spicy sauce. Crisp, delicate butter lettuce leaves have a cup shape that's perfect for holding the sweet-and-savory ground turkey mixture and crunchy, colorful vegetables. Lettuce cups and Sriracha Hot Sauce, for serving.
Thai turkey lettuce wraps step by step
- In large skillet brown ground Turkey until almost cooked. Add it all of the ingredients and turn to medium high. Stir frequently. Cook until veggies are slightly tender. You still want a crunch. I did not add in measurements for liquid ingredients. Start with 1-2 tablespoons and add more until it tastes the way you like it. (Ex: I use more garlic chili sauce because I like the heat) Cut and wash lettuce of choice. Fill lettuce with mixture. Enjoy!.
Thai Turkey Lettuce Cups mix your favorite Asian flavors into a crisp, healthy lettuce wrap. Ground turkey is simmered in lime juice, ginger, soy sauce and red chili garlic sauce and mixed with brown rice or topped with nuts. Top these with fresh cilantro, matchstick carrots and crunchy peanuts and you. Thai Turkey Lettuce Wraps are super quick and easy to make! This Thai inspired lettuce wrap recipe is made with ground turkey and cooked in a delicious garlic ginger sauce and eaten with butter lettuce.