Roasted Eggplant 🍆 with Chick Peas.
You can cook Roasted Eggplant 🍆 with Chick Peas using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted Eggplant 🍆 with Chick Peas
- It’s 3 of large eggplant, peeled and cut into slices.
- It’s of Olive oil cooking spray.
- Prepare 1 pound of red potatoes (baby red potatoes), cut in half.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- It’s 1 of large onion, sliced.
- You need 1 jar (24 ounce) of your favorite pasta sauce.
- Prepare 2 cans (15.5 ounce) of chick peas (garbanzo beans), undrained.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of oregano leaves.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare of Cooked white rice.
Roasted Eggplant 🍆 with Chick Peas step by step
- Place your peeled and cut eggplant slices in a large baking pan that has been coated with olive oil cooking spray, layering slices as necessary………
- Next take your baby red potatoes,green pepper and onion and place all over eggplant slices in your baking pan…….
- In a large bowl combine: pasta sauce, chick peas, black pepper, crushed red pepper, Italian seasoning, oregano,minced garlic and balsamic vinegar, stir all well……
- Now pour your chick peas / sauce mixture all over your eggplant and veggies in your baking pan……
- Cover baking pan and bake in a preheated 425 degree oven for 2 hours…….
- Increase oven temperature to 450 degrees, uncover and continue to bake for another 20 minutes…..
- Serve with cooked white rice and enjoy 😉!.