Eggplant lasagna. The preparation of the eggplant makes all the difference. The Most Amazing Eggplant Lasagna that's full of cheesy goodness, without the pasta! Great for a gluten-free lasagna option or just for sneaking in a.
Classic Eggplant Lasagna that's full of cheesy goodness, without the pasta! Great for a gluten-free lasagna option or just for sneaking in a healthy vegetable. People absolutely love the lasagna we. You can cook Eggplant lasagna using 29 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggplant lasagna
- Prepare of lasagna.
- You need 1/2 lb of bulk sausage.
- It’s 1 1/3 lb of ground meat.
- Prepare 28 oz of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 28 oz of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 4 cup of colby jack cheddar cheese, shredded.
- Prepare 4 medium of aubergine/ eggplants.
- You need 15 of ricotta cheese, I used Polly-O brand it has lowest in carbs..
- It’s 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 12 oz of tomato paste.
- It’s 1 large of red onion chopped.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare of seasonings.
- It’s 1 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of summer savory.
- It’s 1 tsp of whole leaf oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 1/4 tbsp of sweetener, sugar, splenda, stevia and so on.
- Prepare of pesto.
- You need 1/4 cup of sweet basil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped parsley.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of pine nuts.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of kosher salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
Some eggplant lasagna recipes ask you to grill the eggplant slices instead. While this imparts a nice smoky flavor, I find that grilling individual slices is too time-consuming; roasting is hands-off and more. Broiled eggplant stands in for lasagna noodles in this robust dish. Low Carb Eggplant Lasagna Recipe Without Noodles – Gluten-Free – This healthy low carb eggplant lasagna recipe without noodles is quick and easy to make, using simple ingredients.
Eggplant lasagna instructions
- In a dry pan toast the pine nuts don't burn them..
- Mix all the ingredients except olive oil into a blender and blend till coarse add olive oil a bit at a time. blend till chunky smooth. Set aside..
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit..
- Peel the aubergines. Slice thinly olive oil to both sides of each slice lightly sprinkle with kosher salt. Put on a pan, With nonstick spray roast for 20 minutes or till tender..
- Brown the sausage and meat add onions. Drain off any excessive drippings from meat. Add seasonings and diced tomatoes to meat..
- Add tomato sauce. Add tomato paste to thicken. Let simmer 10 minutes..
- In a deep dish or spring form pan layer sides and bottom with roasted eggplant slices. Add a layer of meat sauce. Add 15 ounces ricotta cheese. Add layer of pesto. Add a layer of eggplant slices. Add half of parmesan cheese. Then 2 cups of cheddar cheese..
- Add a layer of meat sauce then eggplant. Add parmesan cheese and cheddar cheese..
- Bake 35-40 minutes. Let rest 15..
- Serve, hope you enjoy!.
This Low-Carb Eggplant Lasagna recipe is made with eggplant slices, which makes it perfect for those following a low-carb or gluten-free diet. Satisfying, healthy eggplant lasagna with lentil marinara. Satisfying, healthy eggplant lasagna with lentil marinara. This keto eggplant lasagna recipe is a delicious low-carb marriage of two Italian comfort dishes: Eggplant Parmesan and Meat Lasagna. The roasted eggplant slices serve as the lasagna "noodles.