Stir Fry Eggplants with Chicken and Fresh Basil 🍆🌿.
You can cook Stir Fry Eggplants with Chicken and Fresh Basil 🍆🌿 using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stir Fry Eggplants with Chicken and Fresh Basil 🍆🌿
- It’s 3 of medium size eggplant cut into strips.
- Prepare handful of fresh basil.
- It’s 1 of chicken breast cut into strips.
- It’s 3 cloves of chopped garlic.
- You need 1 cup of cornstarch water.
- Prepare 2 of fresh chili peppers.
- You need of Oil.
- You need of For chicken marinade:.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of corn starch.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need 1 pinch of sugar.
- You need 1 pinch of chicken broth powder.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame oil.
Stir Fry Eggplants with Chicken and Fresh Basil 🍆🌿 step by step
- Mix chicken strips with marination. Keep aside about 15 min..
- Boil eggplant strips until medium soft. Then drain from excess water..
- Pour oil into frying pan. No need to wait until the oil warms up. Put chicken in. Stir fry it until colour changes. Then remove chicken from excess oil..
- Use rest of the oil from first stir fry. Pour a little bit oil to stir fry garlic. Stir fry until the smell come out. Drop boiled eggplants into pan and stir..
- Continue put chicken into the pan and stir together..
- Pour 1 cup corn starch water into the pan. Lastly add chilli and fresh basil. Serve it with rice..