Pork carrots and eggplant roast. If the pork loin is lean use oil in pan. As sides brown then sprinkle remaining seasoning over browned sides. Add wine, onions, eggplant, garlic, carrots and bay leaves.
Easy, delicious and healthy Roast Potatoes, Carrots and Eggplant recipe from SparkRecipes. Rinse and pat dry with paper towel. Sprinkle the pork with salt, pepper, and rosemary. You can cook Pork carrots and eggplant roast using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pork carrots and eggplant roast
- You need 1 of medium aubergine eggplant.
- It’s 2 pounds of boneless pork loin chops thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 pounds of carrots.
- Prepare to taste of seasoned salt.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground sage.
- You need 1-1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
Toss the potatoes and carrots with the olive oil, sprinkle with salt, and place in the pan around the pork. But roasted eggplant might be this nightshade's greatest trick — turning it from soft and spongy to crispy and tender. Carve the pork and serve with the roast potatoes, vegetables and gravy. Pan Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon.
Pork carrots and eggplant roast step by step
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Chop carrots put into bottom of pan. season with half the sage and paprika. Add broth. Cover with pork. Season with half the spices. except the seasoned salt, add Worcestershire sauce..
- Peel and slice thinly the eggplant. Add eggplant Slices covering the pork. Season with seasoned salt,and half the garlic. Cover roast in oven 2-1/2 hours. the carrots will be very caramelized..
- Let rest covered for 10 minutes or longer. serve i hope you enjoy!.
Pressure Cooker Pulled Pork with Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Cheese Grits. Plain pork chops get revitalized with a few flourishes: honey-glazed carrots and oranges. Our Rosemary Pork Roast is a must-try for dinner tonight. With just a few minutes of prep, and a few ingredients beyond the roast, this meat and vegetable winner is Seasoned with rosemary and served with a side of carrots, we recommend a scoop of mashed potatoes for a well-rounded, delicious meal. This oven roasted eggplant recipe makes the perfect healthy low carb side dish.