You can have Eggplants Stir-Fry using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggplants Stir-Fry
- You need 2 of eggplants, washed and pat dry, slice into 1 bout 1/2 cm.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of water.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- It’s 3 of garlic.
- It’s 3 of shallots.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 2 of green chili.
- You need of Juice from 1/2 lime.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need pinch of sugar.
Eggplants Stir-Fry step by step
- Store sliced eggplants in water while preparing other ingredients. Remove the water and pat dry before adding to the batter..
- Make the batter: combine egg, flour, water, garlic powder, salt and stir. The batter should be a bit thick..
- Heat oil in a pan. Dip the sliced eggplants into batter and fry, flipping after a couple of minutes. After frying, set the eggplants aside..
- Use a food processor or chopper to blend garlic, shallot, tomato, chili, and lime juice..
- Heat about 1 tbsp oil in a pan (I used leftover from frying the eggplants)..
- Pour step #4 to the pan, stir occasionally for 3 to 5 minutes in low heat..
- Add the eggplants and stir until all pieces are coated..