Thanksgiving 🍁Turkey 🦃. Thanksgiving turkey has been given a Cuban twist! We celebrate this American holiday by preparing a turkey marinated with the flavors of Cuba. The recipe is foolproof and the turkey is the best you'll ever taste!
The turkey is the centerpiece of any Thanksgiving table — so it's no surprise that cooking the perfect bird can feel like an overwhelming task at times. Thankfully, these recipes make it easy. Turkey is the quintessential superstar of the Thanksgiving dinner, so shouldn't it live up to the hype? You can have Thanksgiving 🍁Turkey 🦃 using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thanksgiving 🍁Turkey 🦃
- You need 1 of large turkey 🦃.
- You need of Fresh minced garlic (several).
- You need of Oregano.
- You need of Sazon with Achiote.
- You need of Black pepper.
- It’s of Vegetable oil.
- You need of White vinegar (about 2 capfuls per side).
- It’s 1 stick of margarine.
Whether you want to go classic roast, fried, or stuffed with something new, we've got you. Thanksgiving Turkey Recipes Learn how to roast, carve, and serve the perfect Thanksgiving turkey this holiday season. First get tips on buying, storing, thawing, and prepping your bird for Thanksgiving dinner, then check out our foolproof recipes for turkey brines, rubs, and glazes. Best Thanksgiving Turkey Recipe I remember the first Thanksgiving dinner I hosted – it was my first time making a whole turkey.
Thanksgiving 🍁Turkey 🦃 step by step
- Rinse turkey and pat dry………
- Place turkey in a large baking pan……
- Season all sides of turkey with above seasonings, I just eyeball all of the seasonings…….make sure you rub in the seasonings onto your turkey 🦃!.
- Place stick of margarine, cut up, all around turkey…….
- Cover and marinate overnight…….
- When cooking your turkey cover breast area with aluminum foil, forming a tent over the breast area……..
- Cook according to package directions, I usually go by this chart…..Baste once every hour……
- Remove tent from breast area when turkey is almost done and cook until breast area turns golden……….
- Let turkey rest for 30 – 40 minutes, serve and enjoy 😉!!! Your turkey 🦃 will have a beautiful, golden color ! 😋 Yummy and moist ! 😍.
We used this recipe this Thanksgiving and the turkey came out EXCELLENT! The result was a juicy turkey (even the white meat) that was full of flavor!! Thanksgiving is here, which means it's time to eat turkey, or at least time to talk about it if you need a little assistance in these final few hours before the ritual feasting begins. Thanksgiving Day is a national holiday celebrated on various dates in the United States, Canada, Brazil, Grenada, Saint Lucia, and Liberia, and the sub-national entities Leiden, Norfolk Island, and Puerto Rico. It began as a day of giving thanks and sacrifice for the blessing of the harvest and of the preceding year.