Roasted Aubergine and Tahini Bowl.
You can cook Roasted Aubergine and Tahini Bowl using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted Aubergine and Tahini Bowl
- It’s 2 large of Aubergines.
- You need 400 grams of black beans.
- You need 200 grams of spinach.
- It’s 25 grams of sunflower seeds.
- Prepare 25 grams of pumpkin seeds.
- It’s 1 cup of brown rice.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of tahini.
- Prepare 2 tsp of tamari.
- You need 2 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1 of Lemon.
Roasted Aubergine and Tahini Bowl step by step
- Start by placing the brown rice in a saucepan with boiling water and a tablespoon of tamari and allow it to simmer for about forty minute until cooked ? make sure that it never runs out of water during this time. When it finishes cooking stir in two tablespoons of tahini, one more tablespoon of tamari and the lemon juice..
- Once the rice has been cooking for fifteen minutes or so pre-heat the oven to 180C. Then cut the aubergines into thin slices, just a couple of mm?s thick..
- Grease the bottom of a baking tray with olive oil and place the aubergine slices onto it, drizzle a little more olive oil onto them plus some salt and pepper and then put the tray into the oven for fifteen to twenty minutes until they are starting to go crispy ? but not burnt!.
- Next, sauté the spinach ? simply place it in a frying pan with a little olive oil, salt, pepper and a heaped tablespoon of tahini. Allow it to wilt for a few minutes..
- Once the spinach has cooked peel and crush the garlic into a frying pan and add the beans (after draining them). Sauté for a couple of minutes until they are warm and delicious..
- Finally toast the sunflower seeds for a minute or so in a frying pan..
- Then place everything together in bowls, drizzling them with extra tahini, before serving and enjoying!.