Turkey pasta. Ground Turkey Pasta in Romesco Sauce. Ground Turkey Pasta Bake is a casserole recipe made healthy with ground turkey, whole wheat Whole grain pasta, fresh kale (or spinach), and ground turkey meat topped with a reasonable amount. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly!
One-Pot Penne Pasta with Turkey and Spinach. Our most trusted Turkey Pasta recipes. Reviewed by millions of home cooks. You can cook Turkey pasta using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turkey pasta
- Prepare 1 can of garlic cream mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1/2 medium of green bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 small of onion.
- Prepare 1 packages of pasta.
- You need 1 packages of broccoli and cheese.
- It’s 1 can of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 cup of leftover cooked turkey.
This turkey pasta carbonara is turkey, peas and bacon, all tossed with spaghetti in a creamy parmesan sauce. A quick and easy dinner option that's the perfect way to use up your holiday leftovers! Leftover Turkey Pasta recipe is a great way to finish up a holiday turkey and use what's already in your fridge. You will need some roasted turkey meat, leftover pasta, pesto sauce and cranberries.
Turkey pasta step by step
- Boil pasta in salted water according to package instructions.
- Sauté onion and bell pepper in sum butter till soft.
- Add turkey to veggies.
- Add the frozen broccoli and cheese to the turkey mix.
- Add mushroom soup and water mix well.
- Add salt, pepper, and garlic.
- Drain pasta when done and then mix all together.
- Enjoy :).
This Lemon Pesto Turkey Pasta is an easy way to use up leftover holiday turkey! With bowtie pasta, basil pesto and lemon zest, carbonara style. We all need quick, easy, fast recipes sometimes. Well if you love pasta and fast, this is the one for you! I used ground turkey in this but you.